Remove unwanted/permeated odors that seem to linger.
Diffusing with Kushley is perfect for unwanted/permeated odors that seem to linger. Today's most utilized type of essential oil diffuser is an ultrasonic diffuser.
How To Use Kushley In Your Essential Oil Diffuser
1. Choose Location
Pick an open area in a room or office with a solid surface or tabletop. For smoking or cooking odors, turn the unit on before starting the activity and shut it off after an hour or two to prevent odor from permeating the home.
For best use, avoid placing in direct sunlight or near a fan.
The size and output of the diffuser unit and room size will make a difference in the time needed to eradicate odor.
2. Add Kushley
Dilute Kushely concentrate* in a 50/50 ratio with water and fill your diffuser water tank to the fill line of the water reservoir with Kushley. Most diffusers have a water level line inside the water reservoir. Refer to your diffuser manual for the recommended water amount your diffuser requires.
*Do not use pure concentrate or overfill your diffuser.
How To Clean Your Diffuser
It is best to do a quick clean after use.
- To clean out residual Kushley or essential oil left in the reservoir, fill the reservoir with only water and let it run until empty.
- Unplug the diffuser and remove any water left in the reservoir.
- Clean inside with a small brush and warm water
- Rinse out and dry off.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean the ultrasonic chip found in most water reservoirs.
- Let the diffuser unit air dry before storing